Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant.
• A positive, proactive and patient person
• You should be able to enthuse and inspire children at lunchtime.
• Be able to support play opportunities.
• Must be able to build strong relationships with our children.
• Have high expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills and can relate well to others.
• Have a positive, consistent approach to behavior management.
We can offer you:
• Lovely children who are keen to learn.
• A supportive leadership team and team of teachers.
• A school committed to the safeguarding and protection of children
• A school committed to continuous improvement.
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training
• An opportunity to make a genuine difference.
For further details or to arrange a visit to our school please contact the school office on 01962 732801 or email email@example.com
Applicants are welcome to visit the school to meet informally with the Headteacher and SENCo before applying. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
The Perins MAT is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
For roles working with children and children’s data, we comply with the “Safer Recruitment” national guidelines. Ideally, we will take up references before the interview for these roles; however, we do understand that with some positions this is not always possible. We will always be discrete, and if the role that you are applying for allows, you will have the option to let us know if you do not want us to contact your current employer.