Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: A Grade (Support staff) FTE £15,015, actual salary £2,307.96 per annum
Hours of Work: 1 hour and 20 mins daily, term time only (11.50am – 1.10pm)
Location of Role: Sun Hill Junior School
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant.
• A positive, proactive and patient person
• You should be able to enthuse and inspire children at lunchtime.
• Be able to support play opportunities.
• Must be able to build strong relationships with our children.
• Have high expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills and can relate well to others.
• Have a positive, consistent approach to behavior management.
We can offer you:
• Lovely children who are keen to learn.
• Dedicated senior leadership and a supportive lunchtime team
• A school committed to the safeguarding and protection of children
• A school committed to continuous improvement.
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training
• An opportunity to make a genuine difference.
We are happy to consider individual day applications.
More than one position is available and this is an open application process with no closing date.
For further details or to arrange a visit to our school please contact the school office on 01962 732801 or email email@example.com