Class Teacher Vacancy
Sun Hill Junior School is situated within the Georgian town of Alresford and enjoys close links with the community. As a Junior school, and as part of The Perins MAT we ensure that we work closely with Sun Hill Infant School and Perins School to ensure that the children can build on their learning and achievements as they transition between the schools.
We endeavour to provide an excellent and stimulating environment that supports and cares for all of our children. The achievement of excellence in all aspects of school life is the aim for all staff and governors and we believe that good communication between all stakeholders is paramount in achieving this.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher to join our team. This post is ideally suited to an outstanding NQT who is able to ensure excellent outcomes for all pupils through embracing the school's values and supporting the strategic development of the school.
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: A Grade (Support staff) FTE £15,015, actual salary £2,307.96 per annum
Hours of Work: 1 hour and 20 mins daily, term time only (11.50am – 1.10pm)
Location of Role: Sun Hill Junior School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant.
• A positive, proactive and patient person
• You should be able to enthuse and inspire children at lunchtime.
• Be able to support play opportunities.
• Must be able to build strong relationships with our children.
• Have high expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills and can relate well to others.
• Have a positive, consistent approach to behavior management.
We can offer you:
• Lovely children who are keen to learn.
• Dedicated senior leadership and a supportive lunchtime team
• A school committed to the safeguarding and protection of children
• A school committed to continuous improvement.
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training
• An opportunity to make a genuine difference.
We are happy to consider individual day applications.
More than one position is available and this is an open application process with no closing date.
For further details or to arrange a visit to our school please contact the school office on 01962 732801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org