Special Needs Learning Support Assistant – Job Share
Closing Date: Friday 10th May at 12:00
Interview Date: Tuesday 14th May – Afternoon only
Job Start Date: Wednesday 4th September 2019
Contract Hours: Fixed Term Contract, Part-time - Term Time Only
Weekly Hours: 1 role for the morning – 8.45am – 12.15pm
1 role for the afternoons – 12:00 – 3.30pm
Salary Type: Support staff
Salary Details: Grade B/C - depending on experience
Hours of Work: 17.5 hours per week each
Location of the Role: Sun Hill Junior School, New Alresford
Contact email address: email@example.com
We are looking for two enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistants to provide split 1:1 support for a pupil who has specific learning needs. One assistant will support each morning and the other will support each afternoon.
We can offer:
We have decided that a split role between two LSAs will be most beneficial to help develop independence in the child as they progress and also to enable the sharing of ideas and expertise between those supporting.
Applicants are welcome to visit the school to meet informally with the Headteacher and SENCo before applying. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!
Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: A Grade (Support staff) FTE £16,395, actual salary £2127.24
Hours of Work: 1 hour and 20 mins daily, term time only (11.50am – 1.10pm)
Location of Role: Sun Hill Junior School
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and positive Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant.
• A positive, proactive and patient person
• You should be able to enthuse and inspire children at lunchtime.
• Be able to support play opportunities.
• Must be able to build strong relationships with our children.
• Have high expectations.
• Have excellent communication skills and can relate well to others.
• Have a positive, consistent approach to behavior management.
We can offer you:
• Lovely children who are keen to learn.
• Dedicated senior leadership and a supportive lunchtime team
• A school committed to the safeguarding and protection of children
• A school committed to continuous improvement.
• Opportunities for ongoing professional development and training
• An opportunity to make a genuine difference.
We are happy to consider individual day applications.
More than one position is available and this is an open application process with no closing date.
For further details or to arrange a visit to our school please contact the school office on 01962 732801 or email email@example.com